The Museum is open by appointment for Skidmore faculty, students, and staff during the intersession Tuesday–Friday, December 1–18 and January 5–29, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. To make an appointment, use this form or call 518-580-8080. Please make your appointment at least 24 hours in advance of your visit. We hope to welcome the public back to the building soon.
There’s real history in our city, Saratoga Springs: famed mineral waters, a Revolutionary War battlefield, and the nation’s oldest thoroughbred racetrack. For lovers of arts and culture, a bounty awaits.
- Beekman Street Arts District
- Caffé Lena
- Children's Museum of Saratoga
- National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame
- National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
- NYS Military Museum and Veterans Research Center
- Saratoga Arts
- Saratoga Automobile Museum
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Saratoga Springs History Museum
- Universal Preservation Hall